Monday, June 30, 2008

And then there were three... or is it five...

Our third little bundle is set to arrive in the beginning of February. Everyone is quite excited.

And even though we're only eight weeks in, it seems like my belly's already starting to change. Still, the midwife's confident it's only one little person in there. :) So far my continued nursing of Penelope has seemed to ward of some off the more undesirable first trimester symptoms, though I am tired. Very. Tired.

Tired and excited. Feeling very, very blessed.

5 comments:

Nan said...

To my newest grandchild ~ my heart is already overflowing with love for you, and I can hardly wait to meet you! ~Nana

carole said...

Congratulations!!!

JenLo said...

O My WORD!! Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You two make the loveliest children. ~Michelle

Jessa said...

Sue- I am so happy for you. A new little bundle of joy. So precious! Congratulations~
Love, Jess